Audent grows from strength to strength based on long term, strategic partnerships with clients since 2010.
We are a consortium of 10 separate, specialist companies spanning the most important areas of IT. 600 resources and over 250 vendors gives us so many opportunities to add real value. Here is one journey we have had with a client spanning 8 years:
1. In 2010 we were asked to provide a WiFi router to this strategic client, we were price competitive and delivered quickly.
2. We were invited to help with the provision of the security estate and implemented, Check Point, Clearswift and Cisco ASA.
3. We also provide 24/7 help desk support for the security estate.
4. Won a bid to implement online backup.
5. Delivered a market analysis of anti-virus products to replace Sophos, the client chose Symantec for 350 users.
6. Won the bid for a new storage environment with EMC for the NAS, coupled with Cisco and Dell to complete the implementation.
7. Introduced Vodafone to replace EE on 350 handsets. Won the contract with £30,000 extra hardware fund together with completely funded Microsoft 365 environment for 350 users.
8. Delivered the latest Windows phones to complete the mobile working enablement capability.
We were invited to write a five year IT strategy with our interim CIO over a 6 month period, working closely with key stakeholders to really understand what the business needed. Delivered the strategy.
9. Also invited to bring on board our interim IT Manager to deliver the strategy over 4 years as part of the customer team.
Implemented Microsoft 365 with our Microsoft cloud team on time.
10. A stronger reliance on cloud drove the requirement to replace aging internet connectivity and Audent won the public bid with delivery of dual 200 Mbps circuits.
11. Won a bid to implement WiFi on seven floors working with Cisco and Cisco Meraki.
12. Converted all hardware warranties across the estate to reduce warranty costs by over 30%. SLAs range from 4 hours to next business day.
13. Our resourcing division was successful in placing two engineers to assist with managing IT and support under the newly appointed IT Manager who was recently promoted.
14. Successfully completed a pen test and instead of simply handing a remediation report to them, we met and discussed how to remediate using our infrastructure knowledge. We also offered unlimited remediation advice at no charge. We are focussed on making our clients more secure rather than simply ticking a pen test tick box.
15. The partnership continues…
We have grown with our customer and we are seen as an integral component of the IT capability, remaining preferred supplier based on a proven track record. The customer benefits from our pool of resources and excellent prices from diverse routes to market. All of the above projects have been sourced through the Audent consortium, making procurement much easier. References on request.